Laboratory Power Supply
Our laboratory power supply is a compact and versatile power supply satisfying all needs a developer has. It offers four output voltages via banana jacks. The first two channels consist of a +/-15 V max. 1 A output. This output is predestinated for analog circuitries and measurements.
The second output is galvanically isolated from the first one and is based on a 24 V max. 3 A supply. This voltage can be accessed directly as a third channel. With the fourth channel the user is able to choose a variable output voltage using a rotary switch. It can be adjusted between 2.5 V / 3.3 V / 5 V / 7 V / 9 V / 12 V with a maximum output current of up to 1.5 A.
- Compact universal laboratory power supply
- Approx. 177x91x219 mm, approx. 1 kg
- 4 mm banana jacks
- 230 V IEC C14 inlet
- Two galvanically isolated outputs:
- First one: +/-15 V max. 1 A
- Second One: 24 V max. 3 A; 2.5/3.3/5/7/9/12 V max. 1.5 A